If you are not using Google Chrome, please download the latest version of Adobe Flash Player.
Google Chrome updates Flash automatically with each of their updates.
If you have experienced a white or black screen upon having your student login, it is likely that flash needs to be activated.
Using Wowzers on a Chromebook
- Make sure you are logged into a user profile
- If you don’t have a profile, you can create one or email firstname.lastname@example.org to help you set up an account.*Please note you cannot use Wowzers with a guest profile as flash options will be disabled
Activating Flash in Chrome
- Open your Chrome browser after logging in
- Do you see the following? Or that Flash will not play?
- Click on the lock icon
- Click on Allow Flash
- Refresh your browser and flash should be enabled
- Now Flash should run Wowzers. You must repeat these steps each time when accessing Wowzers after closing Google Chrome.